Save the Dates
It’s that time of year again! Deadlines are approaching for year-end processing and filing.
U.S. clients must send W-2s to employees by January 31, 2022. The IRS recently extended the deadline for furnishing 1095-Cs to employees to March 02, 2022. Note that the IRS deadline to transmit 1094-C/1095-C information remains unchanged at March 31, 2022.
If you are using PDS’s ACA and W-2 Services, please keep the following dates in mind:
- January 17, 2022: Deadline to transmit W-2 print file to PDS
- January 17, 2022: Deadline to transmit 1095-C print file to PDS
- March 18, 2022: Deadline to transmit 1094-C/1095-C transmission files to PDS
Canadian clients have until February 28, 2022 to furnish T4s and RL-1s to employees.
Support Center Resources
Log in to the PDS Support Center to access user guides, videos, presentation slide decks, and even previously-recorded webinars. Here are a few key pages you can access from the menu on the left.
General documentation is located within the Vista Documentation and Vista 7 Quick Guides pages. Videos are available through VistaFlix and the Release Video Library.
Within the Update Center, we publish Software Updates and Compliance information. Tax Updates are published here, along with our detailed Tax Guides and Year-End resources.
Within the Compliance category, the Tax Updates, Tax Guide, and Year-End pages provide a wealth of compliance information for U.S. and Canadian clients. U.S. clients can additionally view the Affordable Care Act library for key dates and information on our ACA & W-2 Services.
The Compliance page itself consists of two pages (for the U.S. and Canada) that contain key dates and compliance information for the coming year. Where applicable, download links are available to view additional user documentation.
On the Year-End page, we’ve provided updated processing guides as well as video presentations covering every step of year-end processing.
Expert Tips for a Smooth Year-End
- If you have access to multiple pay companies, make sure your global company is set correctly.
- Run the Issue Detective regularly to avoid last-minute surprises.
- Reach out if you need help! Enter a support ticket through the PDS Service Center.