It’s not too late to smooth out your ACA filing process this year. Throughout the year, Vista delivers the reports and analytics that allow you to easily audit and address any data discrepancies before they become data issues. Vista delivers the administrative tools to facilitate preparation of your 1095-C data so that the printing and transmission steps go smoothly.
As a reminder, key upcoming IRS dates include:
- March 2, 2021: IRS deadline to send 1095-Cs to employees
- March 31, 2021: IRS deadline to transmit ACA 1094-C/1095-C information
And, for customers who are using PDS Services to process your ACA printing and transmission:
- February 15, 2021: Deadline to transmit 1095-C print file to PDS
- March 5, 2021: Deadline to transmit 1094-C/1095-C transmission files to PDS
PDS offers ACA services to assist customers in successfully delivering IRS Form 1095-C to their employees and reporting IRS Form 1094-C to the IRS. We can help, you even if you or your staff have never done ACA reporting. PDS ACA services include:
- Start-to-finish guidance using Vista ACA Management to produce the required forms.
- Analysis of your Vista HR, Payroll, and Benefits setup, as it relates to ACA compliance.
- Process analysis of HR tasks, such as new hires, terminations, and status changes for ACA compliance.
- Setting up Vista benefits eligibility to be based on employee hours worked.
- Assistance printing and filing the required forms.
PDS is an IRS-authorized transmitter for Form 1095-C/Form 1094-C. We can also print your Form 1095-Cs and mail them directly to your employees.
For a high-level review of year-end and ACA processing in Vista, watch our ACA Refresher video. This video and other resources are available on the Affordable Care Act page of the PDS Support Center website.